This astonishing double brick home with suspended concrete slab is set on over 1,400 sqm amongst the magical surroundings of the highly sought-after Byles Creek area of Beecroft.
Park at the end of your private driveway and come home to your very own two-storey luxury masterpiece with three-metre-high ceilings, exquisitely crafted stained glass French windows and doors throughout and uninterrupted panoramic views of the Byles Creek rainforest.
Wake to the tranquil sounds of forest birds in the canopy. Enjoy a relaxing glass of wine with friends in anyone of your private garden areas, or marvel at the beauty of the wildlife from your spacious upper-level entertaining deck.
Enjoy light-drenched, open plan living and stunning views from every room. Chill out in the state-of-the-art cinema/games room with wet bar and wine cellar which can
Relax and unwind at the end of the day in your private and spacious Master Bedroom with its own ensuite, built-in robes and balcony.
Within a few minutes' drive of your retreat, you will find shopping, parks, schools, public transport, as well as Lane Cove National Park and the world-class Pennant Hills Golf Course.
If you are looking for a truly magical, private and tranquil home in one of North West Sydney's most desirable park areas, don't miss this unique opportunity to secure your own piece of rainforest paradise.
• Gorgeous entry with stained glass panels complete with bathroom and extra storage.
• Wide-open plan formal and informal living spaces providing seamless indoor/outdoor flow, perfect for families.
• Spacious, character kitchen with breath-taking views.
• Four large, comfortable bedrooms, each with built-in wardrobes and a ceiling fan.
• Spacious master bedroom designed for privacy and relaxing.
• Family bathroom with large bath and shower.
• Large, air-conditioned cinema/games room with wet bar, wine cellar, fireplace, automatic blinds, and 85-inch 4K Sony TV with Dolby 5.1 surround speaker technology.
• High-Speed NBN Internet.
• Double lock-up garage with workshop and storage plus loads of external space to park additional cars.
• Spectacular ambient outdoor deck with cast iron fire pit, 'Sphere Fountain' water feature, external speakers, retractable awning and softly illuminated LED light design.
• Large attic with foldaway stair access offering additional storage.
• Extensive gardens and outdoor entertaining areas featuring hand-built stone pathways and environmentally friendly LED lights, plus a charming garden bridge over Byles creek.
• App-controlled, environmentally friendly LED lighting and ducted air-conditioning throughout the home and gardens.
• SONOS High Fidelity multi-room speaker system.
Walking distance to Cheltenham and Beecroft Station, local parks and village shops.
Zoned for Beecroft Primary School, Pennant Hills High, Carlingford High Cheltenham Girls High School and Epping Boys High (subject to application)
Private schools nearby include Arden Anglican School, Tangara School for Girls, The King's College and Barker College.
**All information contained above is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries