This visionary modern family duplex is set on 482sqm among the tree-lined streets of the friendly Eastwood community. Park in your private driveway or remote lockup garage and step into your dazzling, two-storey modern home where light-drenched, kid-friendly living areas meet a divine merger of cool-stone and elegant raw timber flooring.
Family dinners or dinner parties are a breeze in your immaculate designer kitchen. The space is engineered for relaxation and convenience with German hardware, a concealed state of the art fridge and a first-class butler pantry and storage area. At the end of a wild day, escape the kids to the privacy of your secluded master bedroom and savour a hot shower in your exquisitely designed ensuite.
Dress in the endless master walk-in robe before settling down for the night in air-conditioned comfort. This cool, five-bedroom family haven boasts a futuristic, minimalist, open-plan arrangement and has been designed to the highest standards of comfort and security. Within a few minutes drive, you will find shopping, parks, schools, public transport, as well as the stunning Lane Cove National Park and the renowned North-Ryde Golf Course.
• Wide-open living spaces providing seamless indoor/outdoor flow, perfect for families.
• Spacious, modern designer kitchen with integrated fridge and Bosch gas cooktop as well as spacious butler's pantry and a massive amount of storage.
• Private master bedroom with modern ensuite and walk-in robe.
• Three additional big, comfortable upstairs family bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes and study desks
• Downstairs 'In-law suite' bedroom for out of town visitors.
• Private outdoor 'mezzanine' entertainment deck overlooking immaculate lawned garden with plenty of space for kids to run around.
• Ducted air conditioning throughout.
• A1 Security System including video intercom and alarm.
• Remote lock up garage with additional storage and internal access to house.
• In the catchment area for the area's best schools including Denistone East Primary, Eastwood Heights and Epping Boys.
• Minutes walk to Eastwood train station, buses, shopping, parks and golf courses
**All information contained above is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries